Welcome to the CAMESAFE Site
The 2012 CAMESAFE Installer Certificate is a new accreditation for all installers of gate and barrier automation systems. Designed around meeting the UK safety laws in relation to automated entranceways, the certificate provides a real understanding of the requirements and enables individuals and companies a new level of automation safety.
The automatic gate, barrier and entrance way industry in the UK is becoming increasingly concerned with safety & for very good reason. Numerous unfortunate, avoidable accidents have made headlines in the past 5 years.
We believe that the CAMESAFE Certificate is the only comprehensive course widely available, covering the application of the Machinery Directive and EN Standards in relation to gate and barrier automation.
For Electric Gate Customers
CAMESAFE installers have verifiable evidence of their safe installation competency to help provide you with real confidence when choosing your automation installer. If you’re interested, why not have a look at the overview of the course?
Want to arrange for a CAMESAFE installer to visit your property? Search online now for a local CAMESAFE Installer or check the credentials of a CAMESAFE Installer you already know.
Watch the Video
ac·cred·it [uh-kred-it] –verb (used with object)
1. to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with ): He was accredited with having said it.
2. to attribute or ascribe; consider as belonging: an invention accredited to Edison.
3. to provide or send with credentials; designate officially: to accredit an envoy.
4. to certify (a school, college, or the like) as meeting all formal official requirements of academic excellence, curriculum, facilities, etc.
5. to make authoritative, creditable, or reputable; sanction.
6. to regard as true; believe.